Easily change color codes in any text editor
Select a color in your code.
background-color: rgb(255, 57, 57);
Press a key combo.
This is what Cupcake looks like. You can modify the color now.
After you exit Cupcake, the color text has been updated automatically!
background-color: rgb(255, 102, 102);
- Very fast workflow for manipulating color codes. Much simpler than switching between your editor and Photoshop, using copy and paste, or writing down color codes.
- Works with multiple color codes at once. Just select a whole block of code that includes some colors.
- Save your favorite colors, e.g. “website link color.”
- Keeps a history of your recently used colors.
- Works practically anywhere you can select text.
- Supports common color code formats used in web design and Cocoa (Hex, CSS RGB, CSS HSL, NSColor, UIColor, and CGColor).
- Quick Adjust picker for making small changes to saturation and brightness using only the keyboard.
Support is available via firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter.